In the unfortunate event that the client cancels a booking with us, the client may be liable to pay cancellation charges. The cancellation charges will be dependent on the timing of cancellation with relevance to the start date of booking as summarized below:
Cancellation time | Cancellation Fees
Booking Cancellation Charges:
• 10% of the total charge, if cancelled 7 days before the actual date of assignment.
• 50% of the total charge, if cancelled 3 days before the actual date of assignment.
• 100% will be charged, if cancelled, anytime between 3 days and actual day of the assignment.
• If the client or guest has cancelled any booking which doesn’t fall under the purview of cancellation policy, 100% refund shall be initiated, if there is no cost is incurred by the company. If cost incurred, cost shall not be refunded.
• If the client cancel the assignment any time between October to March (Peak Season), Refund shall only be initiated only upon through investigation. The refund amount will be subject to approval.
• No refund in cases where the client is a no show at the actual reporting time.
Recommendations & Updations
We respect the intention and purpose for which our clients submit any personal data.
In accordance with our policy, we will not use any information for any means other than stated or implied (i.e., customer care, technical support, account management, etc.)